Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Newest Addition to our FAMILY

My girls are really into their horses. I love it as well, and it is something we do together.
Today we returned from Campbellville, Ontario where we went to try out a nice Large Welsh Cross named Dazzle. He is a perfect fit for my 10 year old and well, lets just say, ME TOO!
She was a little timid at first but once they clicked she took him over some cross poles. My timing was a bit off in this image, he is on the way back down. He has a really cute jump.
Thanks for peeking, see you at Pony Finals!!!
Congratulations to my girl!

2 comments:

Mishelle said...

What georgous horses, and of course girls! Another Michigander here and new to the biz...I really admire all the work you do, your photography is simply breath-taking.

Dena said...

Hello! I found you via a Google search for 'maternity portraits' as I work as a photographer and enjoy viewing other pro's portfolios and work. I also have a maternity session soon and wanted posing ideas ;). I appreciate your work and style - great job on your site, too! I enjoy collaborating with other professionals in our field; you can post a comment on my blog if you wish to kit - best! Dena