Tuesday, December 04, 2007

My kids - well 3 of them anyway!

Just thought I should share a few pics I got recently while Kent was home from school. He is so good with his sisters and they just adore him. It is hard with the older kids, they don't understand why I want pics of them. I always seem to end up forcing them into it. And then for some reason they refuse to sit the way I want them for long, give me not so normal smiles and the complain the entire time. Poor, poor little children. :)

Today, however, is Kent's 20th Birthday. My baby boy. I am so, I don't know. It just doesn't feel right. He should be 8 years old, not 20. Kent is my first born and there is a certain something there. My Mother always said there was something special in a Mother and Son relationship. Not that there wasn't anything special between Mothers and Daughters. But just something she couldn't name. I know what she means. I love you my boy. I love watching you with your sisters. I love every minute I have ever had with you. You are such a light in my life. Happy Birthday!


Cooper wanted so badly to be in the picture, I tried to get him to move around but he wanted to sit in his brothers lap as well. My sweet sweet Cooper. He is such a mama's boy and tries so hard to please me all the time. You can see it in his eyes. I just love this dog!


My last session of 2007 is tomorrow. I went one month over my planned cut off date. Thankfully they were all so much fun! I have gotten the best images and designed some really cool cards, each one custom to each individual client. It is a lot of work, but so much fun.
Have a great Christmas if I don't get on here before hand!

1 comment:

D Baker Photography said...

Good to see a new post. I really love your work, and btw love the house as well.