Friday, February 08, 2008

Woo hoo! Another Billboard!

I love seeing my work on billboards!

This is an image I took of Jack, a sweet little guy who lost his battle to brain cancer November of 2006. Jack and his family were referred to me through The Rosemary Hockney Foundation by my good friend Mike Hockney.

The billboards are all over Michigan and will be rotating. I have no idea where any are other than the two that are posted at 14 mile and I-75 in Royal Oak, Michigan. Right next to Oakland Mall.

I donate sessions to all families who have children with cancer or children who are effected by cancer. The Hockney Foundations supplies these families with Fine Art Prints and whatever else I think they need over and above what the ACPCG supplies.

Jack and his family hold a very special place in my heart. They are open to helping other families cope and come to terms with what they are going through. It's been a tough road but they are honoring their beautiful boy and all the children who have suffered from this terrible diagnosis.

The Hockney Foundation is holding their annual fund raiser "A night of Hope" on May 3, 2008 at the Mirage Banquet Center in Clinton Township. Donations can be made through their website at http://www.rosehockneyfoundation.com/ .

If you know of any families who's childrens lives are affected by cancer, please spread the word about The Hockney Foundation.

thank you!

No comments: