Monday, June 09, 2008

The Stanley Cup

While spending time with Lord Stanley's cup I was in awe of the history. I don't know how to explain it. While going over the cup closely, inspecting and reading over the names of the victors, past and present, I was caught up in this feeling of nastalgia and pride.

I wanted to photograph the cup in all it's glory. There are a few more shots I want to get and I will in a week or so.

Congrats to the Detroit Red Wings for keeping the Cup where it belongs, here in HOCKEY TOWN.

More images to come.

God Bless!

2 comments:

Caits said...

Sorry...the cup belongs in Philadelphia. Sigh, someday!

We saw the cup up in Toronto and kissed it...very silly:) Love the photos!

Rebecca said...

Yes, there is a reason the D is called HockeyTown! Cool photos. Really cool. And the large image on the end totally works in the design.