Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The worst Blogger in the world...

If there was an award, I would be sure to win it. :)

This year has been wonderful. So many new clients, new contracts and a new additions to our family. Granted they came with four hooves or feathers, not 10 tiny toes. My kids are growing as you can see in the image at the top of this blog. I am having so much fun with them. I swear every age is my favorite, but they just keep getting better and better.

My favorite image of the year is this one....


These are my two youngest with our horses. I have been wanting this image for so long, it graced the inside of our Christmas card and I will be making a huge giclee canvas out of it to hang in my home. Thank you to my girls for putting up with me that cold snowy day. You have no idea how much I appreciate it.

In the new year, I hope to update my website with a new more "Erin" style. I hope to keep up my blog. I had a friend say to me that if you aren't blogging you just aren't busy. I had to argue. It is just so hard to find the time. I am going to try for a weekly schedule. After all, every six months doesn't seem to be working.

Thank you and have a blessed New Year!

No comments: